If you work for an organisation, or have your own business, and are looking for a great opportunity to help your local community, then look no further than adopting Cotswold RDA as your charitable partner.
You may want to consider:-
- Offering a volunteer work day! There are always plenty of jobs that need doing from painting fences to gardening.
- Employee flexitime – our After School Club offers two late afternoon sessions from 4.30pm – 6.30pm, perfect fit for your employees who may wish to volunteer after work, or may fit with your volunteer policy.
- Financial support of specific events
- Project Sponsorship – We need to raise £230,000 every year to keep operating, which doesn’t include funding for projects that we need to grow e.g. new Tractor to improve the field maintenance that the Midcounties Co-op funded through their Newlands Fun Day. Our list of projects needing funding is never-ending, but this year we will be launching a fundraising campaign for what is probably our most pressing project. We need to raise an additional £120,000 for much needed stables for our ponies which will improve their welfare, but also for safety and improve the working conditions for our volunteers. This has to be our first priority, but following closely behind are projects to build a warm classroom space in the arena gallery, refurbish our toilets and fix the leaking roof.
- Nominating us as your charity of the year
- Sponsorship of ponies or equipment – find out more about Pony Sponsorship
- Entering sports events such as marathons on our behalf
Why not give us a call on 01242 584420 to find out more.
Thank you to everyone who has and continues to support us :-
Chris Boulton Photography
David Robinson Videography
Phil and his team from “Men in Sheds”
Rotary Sunrise Club
Steve Mould & Barry Hill for photography
Yorkshire and Chelsea Building Society